If 2015 was a bit of a slump, here are 30 quotes that will inspire you to shine in 2016.
If you’ve never been as driven as you are now in achieving your life goals and dreams, then mate, congratulations because you’ve taken the first, most important step. However, not everyone starts the new year with a bang which means that they might need some words of encouragement to give them a little nudge in the right direction. These inspirational quotes will give you the momentum you need to achieve your dreams.
1. A simple smile could change everything.
2. Whose dream are you building?
3. That moment when you refuse to give in to useless excuses in your life.
4. You only think you have time.
5. Words mean nothing without actions.
6. The most important lesson there is to learn in life.
7. Are you still waiting?
8. We’ve only got once chance.
“Live big and full. (quote: @harrystyles)”
9. Finding the silver lining.
10. Show up for yourself.
11. In life, giving up is not an option.
12. Your kindness means more than you know.
Throw kindness around like confetti and throw confetti around like it’s the weekeeend. This print is on the sale. Five things: 1. It’s the same price as the A4 version ($30) 2. Australian orders for this size are sent express. 3. It fits an Ikea frame. 4. These will not be going to reprint. Once they are gone. They be gone. 5. It comes with confetti. Happy Sunday to you all x
“Throw kindness around like confetti and throw confetti around like it’s the weekeeend. This print is on the sale. Five things: 1. It’s the same price as…”
13. Do or do not. There is no try.
14. What choice are you making today?
15. Couldn’t have said it better myself.
16. It’s time to let go and move forward.
18. As TSwift once said, “Haters gon’ hate.”
19. It’s time to enjoy the world outside of your comfort zone.
“🚤 (📷: @buzzfeedvideo)”
20. If there’s a will, there’s a way.
21. It’s your passion for a reason.
22. Be your best and let the universe take care of the rest.
23. Because dreams aren’t fulfilled without dedication.
24. Keep taking chances.
25. The best things in life aren’t free nor are they easy.
26. Be thankful for everyone.
28. Save your tears for people who truly matter.
29. The only way to move forward is to look at what’s in front of you.
30. Live without regrets.
This year, I’m committed and dedicated to working towards my dreams. While I may not achieve them in 2016, I’m going to make sure every step I take from here on out will be towards my end goal. I hope these words encouraged you to do the same!
Chase success and happiness will come.
For more inspiration, watch Maya Angelou divulge her 3-word secret to living your best life.