The search for the best face moisturizers of the season is over! Now that temperatures are continuing to drop, it’s time to give your skin the extra care it deserves. And no, that doesn’t just mean eating healthy food. Today, I’ll tell you all about keeping your skin glowing and moisturized. Ready to have dewy skin even during the winter? Keep on reading for my list of the best face moisturizers below!
Skincare is such a personal thing so it’s really hard to find the best face moisturizers that I truly love. So just a little disclaimer, these products may or may not work for you. However, I did do my best in trying out these products (and letting my friends try it for me) and we ended up liking most of them. Yes, I’m that dedicated! And you should too! Especially now that we’re entering the darkest and coldest time of the year. Cold weather can be pretty harsh on the skin. It usually leaves it parched and chapped, making it even more prone to aging. You don’t want that to happen
Best Face Moisturizers To Keep You Radiant This Winter
I swear by moisturizing because it leaves my skin feeling as supple and radiant as ever. Whether I’m on a flight or having a regular night in, I make sure to slather on a layer of my favorite moisturizer. It’s one of my key secrets to looking fresh and feeling pampered. Trust me, ladies, having the right one is essential in giving off that healthy radiant glow.
This season, it’s good to invest in skincare fit for the cold temperatures. Check out some of the best face moisturizers below.
1. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer
I won’t stop raving about this moisturizing product because it’s saved my skin in so many flights, it’s now a holy-grail in my flights. Whenever I’m having a quick getaway somewhere cold, I always bring a little tube of this in my bag. I can’t go anywhere without it, I swear.
- A total different moisturizing lotion.
- mmediately drenches dry skin with optimal hydration.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ with Pump
- Size is 4.2 oz / 125 ml for Very Dry to Dry Combination Skin
- Delivers twice the hydration all day. Skin feels soft, springy and has a glow.
2. The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisturizer
I’ve tried this product quite recently and I’m glad to say that I’m happy with the results so far. The moisturizer seeps into my skin quickly, which makes it a good option as a day moisturizer for mornings when I put makeup on.
- The antioxidant power of vitamin E in this moisture cream helps prevent premature aging and damage from free radicals
- One of The Body Shop's best selling products worldwide
- Our Vitamin E Moisture Cream works with any skin type
- We use Community Fair Trade ingredients so you can feel confident with the quality of our products and this allows our suppliers to build better futures for themselves and their communities
- We have never tested our products on animals and we insist that all our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes
3. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Balm
It would be wrong not to include Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Balm in the list. Trust me when I say this, ladies, but this is the ultimate secret weapon when temperatures have gone past the 0 and toward the negatives. The moisturizer itself is pretty thick, so I wouldn’t use it as an everyday product. Once the snow falls though that’s a different story altogether. This will be your best friend.
- Kiehls 5 Piece Travel Hydration Essential Set includes: (Packaging might be different BUT contains will be the same)
- Full Size Lip Balm #1 (0.5 fl. oz.)
- Ultra Facial Cleanser (2.5 fl. oz.) + Creme de Corps (2.5 fl. oz.)
- Ultimate Strength Hand Salve (1.0 fl. oz.)
- Ultra Facial Cream (0.25 fl. oz.)
4. Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream
I’m partial to gel products sometimes because I love how they don’t feel greasy and are absorbed quickly. The Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream may feel incredibly light but it’s a powerhouse of its own. My skin always looks so plump and fresh after putting this on.
- 100% Genuine Guaranteed
- Safety & Security Guarantee
- Hassle Free Returns
- Gift Wrap Available
5. Clarins Multi-Active Moisturizer
If you have dry skin, I suggest trying out a tub of Clarins Multi-Active Moisturizer. Since the moisturizer is pretty thick, a pea sized amount is all it takes to moisturize your face for the whole day.
- Nourishing anti aging night moisturizer for normal to dry skin
- Smoothes your skin while you sleep, targets fine lines, revitalizes and tones
- Encapsulated Teasel extract delivers targeted revitalizing and line fighting action to where your skin needs it most
- Organic California Poppy extract helps absorb the visible effects of late nights and interrupted sleep, so skin looks toned, rested and refreshed by morning
- Formulated with Clarins' Anti Pollution Complex to help fight the effects of pollution
6. Origins GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Moisturizer
For a moisturizer that has coffee beans, this sure smells unbelievably fragrant and fresh. Origins GinZing line has a citrusy scent to it which is such a great pick me up. It’s oil-free, lightweight, and it pairs well with all my serums. Love love love this product!
- Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting moisturizer 2.5oz/75ml
7. Creme De La Mer
Feel like splurging this holiday season? Try Creme De La Mer. It’ll be one luxurious buy that your skin will thank you for.
- An ultralight edition of the original Crème de la Mer that hydrates and refreshes the skin, leaving a supremely soft finish.
8. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
This award-winning cream has a cult of its own, and I completely understand why. It just works wonders! Besides its moisturizing properties, Elizabeth Arden’s Eight Hour Cream is also multipurpose. This means you can use it practically anywhere — on your face, cuticles, elbows, even lips. Some people swear that it helps heal sunburn too! Imagine that. This deserves a spot on the best face moisturizer list for sure.
- Petrolatum A universally acknowledged intensive moisturizer that also soothes and protects the skin.
- Vitamin E Acts as an antioxidant to help protect the skin from free-radical damage. It is easily absorbed by the skin and has soothing properties.
- Dimethicone Helps protect chapped, cracked dry weather exposed hands.
9. Neutrogena Naturals Nourishing Night Cream
This product is vitamin-enriched and helps defend the skin against dullness and roughness. It’s a gem for anyone looking have younger looking skin during the cold weather–but don’t want to break the bank.
- 1.7-ounce tub of Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Night Cream hydrates skin and replenishes essential nutrients while you sleep
- This night cream moisturizer is clinically proven to improve dullness and roughness, for younger, healthier-looking skin
- It is carefully formulated with 97% naturally derived ingredients and is fortified with vitamins B, C, E, and antioxidant omega bionutrients
- The antioxidant face cream is sulfate-, paraben-, petrolatum-, dye- and phthalate-free, and is allergy-tested and non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores
- Experience softer and naturally radiant skin with this moisturizing night cream
10. Glossier Priming Moisturizer
I’ve always admired Glossier for putting skincare first and makeup second. I’ve had friends rave about their skincare line for so long that I eventually decided to try it out. I loved it so much that now, I find my bathroom slowly being taken over by Glossier products. I may be a tad bit obsessed. But can you blame me? It’s all in the name of skincare!
Want more winter beauty tips? Check out this video from Hey Fran Hey!
This winter, don’t let the cold get in the way of your skincare. The drop in temperature isn’t an excuse for dull and dry skin, right ladies? It’s just another way for us to take better care of ourselves and use great products, like the best face moisturizer for you in this list, for each season.
Have an amazing holiday ahead, ladies! Let me know what your best face moisturizers are!
Feel like spoiling yourself this weekend? Here’s our 20 personal spa treatments treat for you!
Want skin that glows? Check this out!
Originally posted on December 3, 2016 @ 7:00 AM