Are you looking for the best everyday natural makeup looks? I’ve got 7 of the easiest natural makeup looks that will make you look effortless beautiful!
Natural Makeup Tutorials for Everyday Looks
There’s nothing better than putting on makeup but looking like there’s nothing there…yes, the no makeup-makeup look. Admit it or not, we all need a touch of color here and there to enhance our beauty. And on those days when you just want to look naturally you, everyday natural makeup looks are what you need!
This post was originally posted on Makeup Tutorials and shared with permission.
I love makeup and you love makeup…but I’m sure we can both agree that wearing a full-face makeup every day is a big no-no! If I want to look pretty, I usually go for my everyday natural makeup look. I got at least two, they’re my ultimate faves! I like that these natural makeup looks are easy to do and yet, I don’t look too pale or too bare-faced when I step out of the house. So anyway, I’ve rounded up the best natural makeup tutorials for you and hopefully, you’ll love them too!
1. Natural Golden Glow
In the summer, there’s no other perfect look than the natural summer glow makeup! Here’s how to get beautiful sunkissed skin:
- After cleansing, moisturizing and prepping the skin, apply NARS Sheer Glow Foundation.
- Apply a mineral based concealer under the eyes and cover any areas of redness.
- Before applying a lightweight setting powder to the t-zone only, use your finger to dab a touch of Mac Pink Rebel Skin Finish (2) over high planes of the face such as the bridge of the nose, top of the cheekbones and inner eye area.
Lightly Buff on Mac Cream Blusher in Ladyblush over the cheekbones.
- Define your eyebrows softly with a powder brow product like the HD Brow Palette in ‘Bombshell’
- Prep the lid with Mac Paint in Bare Canvas (5) and follow with a sweep of Mac Honesty eyeshadow (6) blended into the crease of the eye.
- A very defining mascara was used – something with a smaller and thinner wand such as Max Factor’s Masterpiece Mascara would recreate the effect perfectly. But notice the ends. Individual false lashes were definitely used to create a soft but pretty lift in the outer corners.
- Lips are kept really soft – the look is almost lip tone like. Try Laura Mercier’s Lip Tint in Shy Girl (8) for a barely there natural finish.
2. Lauren Conrad Bare-Faced Chic Look
What can I say? Lauren Conrad is a natural makeup icon! To get her look, here’s what you need to do:
- Start by applying a good and highly recommended primer, like Laura Mercier’s Hydrating Primer, to a clean face.
- Next, apply Becca’s Luminous Skin Colour Foundation in the areas that need more even skin tone.
- Once you have your base, carefully apply concealer in the areas where you need to cover redness and blemishes.
- Use Ben Nye‘s colorless powder to set your base, which gives you a lovely and even skin tone.
- A matte bronzer in a warm tone will give you Lauren’s natural-looking sun-kissed and glowing complexion. Apply this to your forehead, cheeks, and chin.
- Apply Laura Mercier’s Chambord very lightly across the lid and blend into the crease to make it soft, then take a small amount of your bronzer and apply to the crease of the eye to balance.
- Use a gel eyeliner from Maybelline in black, and apply using a flat liner brush.
- Finally, to get Lauren’s full and beautifully shimmering lips, apply Becca’s Laelia in Peach Nude!
3. Everyday Natural Makeup for Asian Eyes
- Apply CC cream all over the face for lightweight coverage and a dewy finish. Follow it up with a concealer.
- Fill in your brows and highlight as well.
- Apply light brown eyeshadow on the lids and then use a dark brown eyeshadow on the outer corner of the eyes. Blend smoothly with a fluffy brush.
- Tightline with a black eyeliner. Extend the wing a bit further.
- Apply concealer all over the lips and then apply lip stain on the inner part of the lip to achieve the gradient effect.
- Apply pink blush on the cheeks.
- Do light contouring all over the face and nose.
4. Natural Nude Lips
Nude lips is love! And this summer, it’s one of the best lipstick shades to wear with your natural makeup look. This easy natural makeup tutorial isn’t just for teaching you how to do nude lips, it teaches you the proper technique to prevent having streaky or dry patches on your lips!
For going to school or the office, there’s no better look than everyday natural makeup looks. You will look well put together, but it won’t look like you spend an entire hour putting on makeup! I really hope you find something you like from this list. Believe me, it will make life a whole lot easier without making you look like you just woke up!
Do you have other everyday natural makeup looks that you really like? Share them in the comments below! If you’re a fan of Korean fashion, make sure to check out Top Korean Street Style Outfit Ideas You’ll Love!
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on November 2016 and has been updated for quality and relevancy.
Originally posted on November 3, 2016 @ 1:00 AM