http://www.worldlifestyle.com/beauty-style/super-effective-diy-cellulite-scrubAre%20you%20still%20finding%20ways%20on%20how%20to%20get%20rid%20of%20cellulite? If you’re not into needles and fat-sucking machines, these DIY scrubs can help you out! Keep on scrolling for more tips and homemade scrubs to help you combat your skin problems.
How To Get Rid Of Cellulite | 13 Amazing DIY Scrubs
You’re here for one reason: you want to know how to get rid of cellulite fast. Don’t worry, I can completely empathize with you as I have it too! The good thing is there are some luxurious, aromatic, natural, and definitely cheap DIY scrubs that can help you and me deal with it like a #girlboss. Just take a pick from this list!
Disclaimer: All content on this site is for informational purposes only.
1. DIY Cellulite Coffee Scrub
How to get rid of cellulite with coffee? Caffeine is known for being an antioxidant, but it also has effective properties that promote good circulation and reduce cellulite. Moreover, coffee scrubs are widely used in spas nowadays for skin care treatments so making one feels like bringing spas in your homes!
- CELLULITE ENEMY: We combine best quality of organic coffee grounds with moisturizing, skin-soothing organic coconut oil and dead sea salt for an extra exfoliating kick. By massaging our organic anti cellulite coffee body scrub onto any problem area, it may help in reduction of the appearance of cellulite.It is a better experience than any cellulite cream.
- LOADED WITH ANTI-OXIDANTS: Our Coffee Body Scrub is loaded with antioxidants, which help to fight the appearance of premature skin aging like wrinkles, sun spots, and fine lines. When applied under and around the eyes, it can help in minimizing the appearance of puffy eyes as caffeine restricts blood vessels, which reduces swelling and inflammation. It may also help lightens the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.
- 100% NATURAL EXFOLIATING SCRUB & ACNE TREATMENT SKINCARE: Exfoliate your skin improves circulation & help remove residual dirt, giving you a fresher, younger, more moisturized appearance. Coffee grounds in this scrub acts as a mechanical exfoliate that helps to scrub away dead skin to reveal the new, healthy skin underneath and as a chemical exfoliater removing skin cells with enzymes or acidic properties.
- CACAO COCONUT SHEA BUTTER SUGAR FACIAL SCRUBS FORMULA: This high caffeine formula specializes in targeting stretch marks & Spider veins while boosting your skins anti-oxidants. The caffeine in a coffee scrub may also help in reducing the appearance of varicose veins. This dead sea salt body scrub also helps to lighten the scars and tighten the skin.
- 100% Natural Arabica Coffee Scrub 12 oz. with Organic Coffee, Coconut and Shea Butter : Purchase with complete peace of mind, If you are not completely satisfied with the product, we will refund your entire purchase...
2. Coconut Coffee Anti-Cellulite Scrub
What’s safer (and more fun) to do with your skin but to treat them the natural way! The coffee and sugar combo act as natural exfoliants while coconut oil replenishes the moisture back into the skin after exfoliation. Plus, the scent of coffee and coconut together is just so enticing!
3. Chocolate Sugar Scrub
Why don’t you add some sweetness to your bath time through scrubbing? Just be ready to be intoxicated with the smell saccharine all over your body.
4. Olive Oil + Brown Sugar + Coffee Scrub
If you’re a loud and proud coffeeholic, why not complete your caffeine consumption not just through drinking but also through exfoliating? Definitely, it’s not just your taste buds that will enjoy the coffee fever, but your skin too as you learn how to get rid of cellulite!
5. Coconut Oil + Coffee Scrub
Another coffee scrub that can work wonders! Caffeine helps in firming and plumping the skin. On the other hand, you can combat its dryness through the coconut oil. With this, you just don’t only know how to get rid of cellulite but you can also expect and a smooth and hydrated skin to feel after.
6. Vanilla Latte Sugar Scrub
Coffee is not just a strong drink to sip on a cozy weather but also a powerful beauty item with benefits when applied externally. And the vanilla makes it even more luscious and wonderful smelling!
7. Coffee + Brown Sugar + Sea Salt + Almond Oil
Let go of your anxieties about your cellulite and just let the coffee grounds do the job for you! Tip: When you apply it onto the skin, do it in vigorous and circular motion to stimulate the blood flow.
8. Baby Oil + Brown Sugar + Coffee Scrub
Bring back the confidence that those nasty marks took away from you. Better act now by minimizing them rather than waiting for them to age along with you. The solution? mix, rub, and scrub, girl!
- Bring the spa home and melt away stress and rejuvenate the skin with soothing touch nourishing salt scrubs
- Enjoy all 8 of these therapeutic creations, made with herbal extracts, essential oils, Vitamin E, mineral-rich Dead Sea Salt and our Ayurvedic Oil blend
- These scrubs are ideal for easing stress while exfoliating and moisturizing from head to toe, leaving skin silky smooth and glowing
9. Ruby Red Grapefruit And Tangerine Sea Salt Body Scrub
If you don’t want the aroma of coffee lingering on your body, try these citrusy scrubs with essential oils. Enhance the benefits of these body treatments by doing dry brushing before every shower. With continuous use, you’ll be able to see the results that you’re waiting for a long time!
10. Firming + Softening DIY Body Scrub
Having a hard time to nourish your skin during the cold weather? You can still have your way on how to get rid of cellulite with this go-to treatment made from natural ingredients. It makes your skin smell, feel, and look great too!
- Majestic Pure Brown Sugar Body Scrub is pure and natural; with powerful nourishing ingredients such as dead sea salts, sweet almond oil, apricot kernel oil, jojoba oil, evening primrose oil, etc.; no harmful chemicals
- Real brown sugar crystals, natural humectants, known to help prevent moisture loss while gently buffing away dry skin cells
- SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
- Citrus oils are known to help brighten and tone the skin while leaving behind an unforgettable natural scent. Natural exfoliator for face and body. A superior blend of carrier and essential oils nourish and moisturize the skin. Ginseng root extract and peppermint invigorate the senses and revitalize skin cells
- Majestic Pure Brown Sugar Scrub is cruelty free and not tested on animals
11. Cellulite Scrub Bars
One of the secrets on how to get rid of cellulite is consistency. If you’re always on the go, these coffee scrub bars are all you need to bring your natural treatment with you. (Need more soap recipes? Click here.)
12. Nutty Butt Butter
Here’s another bar that will make magic (somehow) on your annoying cellulite. Nutty Butt Butter is a lotion bar made from coffee-infused oils, beeswax, and some more essential oils. It’s actually very easy to make, and if you’re thinking of personalized gifts for your loved ones, this is an ideal one. (Hopefully, they won’t get offended, though.)
13. Dr. Oz’s Healthy Skin Scrub
If you have more than one concern for your skin like scars, varicose veins, and, of course, cellulite, you can try this skin scrub from Dr. Oz. It will gradually diminish those marks, and you’ll say hello to a youthful, flawless skin.
Learning how to get rid of cellulite is so easy. In fact, you need only four ingredients! Check this video for the complete tutorial:
So how to get rid of cellulite fast? Just combine some of the items you normally see in your pantry, and you’re good to go. Not only that, they’re (almost) free! There’s certainly no excuse not to try them.
Do you have some tips on how to get rid of cellulite? Share them in the comments section below! Learn more ways on how to look beautiful with this bedtime skin care routine.
Editor’s Note – This post was originally published on October 2014 and has been updated for quality and relevancy.